Hello Mid Rivers Family,
Thoughts of thankfulness:
1) Thank you for donating food – yes we still have our food drop off by the office door. Thank all of you who have contributed.
2) Thank you for your faithful financial stewardship and support of God’s work through MRCC.
3) Thank you for your prayers for each other, our leaders, our staff, our community, our country. I hear of many of you who are checking in on each other!
4) Thank you for tuning in online to keep connected. We appreciate your encouragement and kind words as we are still growing in these new methods of communication.
Your spirit of giving reminds me of what Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 9:12-15: 12 This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 13 Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. 14 And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. 15 Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
1) Office hours: The staff in an effort to practice safe distancing will not be holding regular office hours. But we can still receive notifications via email (email@example.com) and phone calls (636-278-3000). If you have prayer requests or needs feel free to call or email.
2) May Food Packing event will be rescheduled in the future.
3) We have some members who are sewing protective masks. We thank them for those efforts.
1) Check us out online this Sunday at 10:30 AM on Facebook or Youtube
2) This week and the weeks following, we will be discovering what the Bible says about HOPE. There are over 150 verses in the Bible where hope is mentioned. If you want to gain more and prep before Sunday search for the word “hope” on www.biblegateway.com. Take time to read through those verses.
3) Remember to share and post our online recording with your friends and family.
May God bless and keep you,